Day 7: Saturday 24/11
Rest day in Swan Hill
River marker: 1412 km to the sea.
Distance travelled today: 0 km
Total distance travelled: 300 km.
Visit from Ruth, shopping, charging devices, R&R.
More from this expedition:
More information about topics from this page:
- Wikipedia: Pental Island, Loddon River, Little Murray, Anabranch, Swan Hill, List of crossings on the Murray
- Swan Hill Rural City Council: Visitors to Swan Hill
- Discover the Murray: Swan Hill
- Swan Hill Genealogical and Historical Soc: A history of paddlesteamers at Swan Hill
- Reilly: An experimental voyage: Lady Augusta's passage through SA in 1853. 1995.
- Swan Hill Pioneer Settlement
- RTA: Self guided driving tour: Bridges between Albury and Swan Hill
- An account of the race between the Mary-Anne and the Lady Augusta to Swan Hill in 1853.
- Sydney Morning Herald 1869: Pental Island: another boundary dispute
- GeoScience Australia: State and Territory Borders
- YMCA: Murray Marathon
- P.S. Adelaide: Echuca - Mildura - Echuca for P.S. Melbourne centenary celebrations Blog, Facebook
- Barry and Maureen Wright's River Murray Charts
- Environment Victoria: The Living Murray
- ABC Mildura Swan Hill: News and Community Events